Thursday, February 7, 2008

I still haven't learned much about this, but I am going to add some more pics. Mary Carson had to do a Solar System project, she worked hard on it and was so proud of herself. I think she did a pretty good job with some help from me. Noah got a haircut, of course I am not crazy about it, but it is hair and it will grow back. There is just something about Noah and long hair that go together. Noah had two cavities filled today, he was not real happy afterward with the numb mouth, he promises he will brush better after today. Not much else going on, soccer practice has started, Mary Car has a scrimage this Sat., Noah should start practice soon. I will post some soccer pics as soon as I get some.

No comments:

Easter Sunday 2008

Easter Sunday 2008
I am not very good at keeping things up to date. I go from snow to Easter and now it is almost summer. I am going to do better, I promise.

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

The Solar System

The Solar System
Mary Car was so proud of her project

Noah after his visit to the dentist

Noah after his visit to the dentist
how happy does he look