Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer News

We are having a great summer, although it is going by too fast. Noah turned 6 at the end of May which is hard to believe and he finished his first year of school. We have been to MS once and to Arkansas to visit Jeff and his wife one weekend. The kids are really enjoying there summer just being kids, swimming and playing, when we are not on the road. We still have 2 more trips planned to MS one to Natchez/Brandon and going to Tupelo in Aug. Doug got me a new camera for our anniversary (12 yrs) so hopefully I will have lots of pics to share. I will probably post again after all of our summer trips.

1 comment:

Susan C. Holland said...

Shannon, I'm new at this blogging thing, too...but, we'll get it soon! LOL... So good to hear from you. You have a beautiful family. God is good!!! Keep in touch!

Love,
Susan Holland

Easter Sunday 2008

Easter Sunday 2008
I am not very good at keeping things up to date. I go from snow to Easter and now it is almost summer. I am going to do better, I promise.

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

The Solar System

The Solar System
Mary Car was so proud of her project

Noah after his visit to the dentist

Noah after his visit to the dentist
how happy does he look