Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

We had our annual chaotic photo shoot in hopes for that perfect Christmas card picture and it really was not too bad. Although, I will confess this was our second try, the first try was a complete disaster, with fit throwing from everyone. Why does it have to be so hard to take pictures of your precious children? I promise every year that I am going to pay someone to do this the next year, but of course here we are again. I think I got some good shots and a plus this year was my new camera, it is so much easier when your camera does the work for you. These pictures are taken right in front of our house at the pond, this is our view from the front of our house. I hope you all enjoy your card this year, and when you get it think of all the sweat and tears and laughter that went into the one perfect picture. Merry Christmas!!!

Kit Kat and Nestle Crunch for bribery:$1.00
Outfits for picture shoot:$50.00
Nikon D60:$500.00 and then some
The memory of MC and Noah holding hands, and the picture to prove it: PRICELESS!!!

2 comments:

Rozalyn Payne said...

Oh your pics are FANTASTIC. SO worth all the headache:) I need to hire you to take our pics!!!!

Susan C. Holland said...

Your children are adorable! Great job on the Christmas photos.

susancholland.blogspot.com

Easter Sunday 2008

Easter Sunday 2008
I am not very good at keeping things up to date. I go from snow to Easter and now it is almost summer. I am going to do better, I promise.

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

The Solar System

The Solar System
Mary Car was so proud of her project

Noah after his visit to the dentist

Noah after his visit to the dentist
how happy does he look